lunedì 19 aprile 2010

In the Street...Metro Station, Milan

Yesterday, while i was taking the subway, I've found myself in front of this perfect outfit...trench...grey sweatshirt and sneakers...so elegant but still sporty...incredible...it seemed like a painting...i couldn't do less than shoot and shoot...to steal this great image. I was already satisfied, when going into the train I've seen this girl reading, with a flawless look...crazy...
I had to shoot again.

Ieri, stavo entrando nella stazione della metropolitana, quando mi sono trovato davanti a questo perfetto outfit...Trench, felpa grigia e sneaker...elegante e al tempo stesso sportivo...incredibile...sembrava un quadro...non ho potuto fare altro che scattare e rubare questa fantastica immagine.
Ero già soddisfatto per l'inizio della giornata, quando entrando nel vagone della metropolitana, mi trovo davanti questa ragazza che leggeva, anche lei con un look impeccabile...pazzesco...o potuto solo fare clic...

29 commenti:

  1. bellissime foto, la metro è sempre una grande fonte di nuovi stili..;) xoxo Eli

    RispondiElimina
  2. The new Sartorialist ;)

    Great pics!






    LA

    RispondiElimina
  3. Non sono look che mi prendo in particolar modo ma le foto sono belle.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love the first guy, his walking stick is awesome.

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    RispondiElimina
  5. The first picture is amazing!!
    Love it!!

    xx fesi-fashion

    RispondiElimina
  6. I wanna go to Tokyo one day... someday :)

    RispondiElimina
  7. HO potuto e non O potuto... per piacere l'italiano!!...

    RispondiElimina
  8. Silicon carbide and aluminium oxide are the major impregnating abrasive particles of sandpaper. sandpaper grit

    RispondiElimina
  9. thanks for your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.

    RispondiElimina
  10. Your web site is great. I was extremely touched by this post.

    RispondiElimina
  11. It really is a great article. Keep on going.

    RispondiElimina
  12. It's a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information.

    RispondiElimina
  13. You made a blog with great information in an effective way. Thank you so much for sharing.

    RispondiElimina

  14. Everyone an extremely breathtaking chance to read from this blog.

    RispondiElimina

  15. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.

    RispondiElimina

  16. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us.

    RispondiElimina
  17. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    RispondiElimina
  18. I'm really happy to determine this kind of wonderful info becoming discussed readily available.

    RispondiElimina
  19. There is certainly a great deal to learn about this topic. I love all the points you have made.

    RispondiElimina

  20. It's really pleasure to read your post. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post

    RispondiElimina
  21. I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog.

    RispondiElimina
  22. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well.

    RispondiElimina
  23. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now

    RispondiElimina
  24. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.

    RispondiElimina

  25. Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your website by chance

    RispondiElimina

  26. Hey there, You’ve done an incredible job. keep it up! Beautiful story you make

    RispondiElimina